NEW LOCATION!

MAKE MINE CHIC! Boutique
Is Now Located At

"COTTAGE CHIC"
27 Lafayette Rd. Hampton Falls, NH, o3844
My Phone...603-997-2687
My Email....dotpinkdot@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Here I am in my location at..COTTAGE CHIC..and loving it!












Well I'm here now at COTTAGE CHIC and loving it! Margie has 6 fabulous rooms just chuck full of furniture. There is something for everyone here and it continually changes due to her high volume of sales. There is a constant flow of new inventory coming in, almost on a daily basis. Many of my MAKE MINE CHIC! Boutique friends, Email Subscribers and Followers already know about COTTAGE CHIC and have been longtime customers and visitors here also but if your just hearing about it for the first time check out Margie's Blog at cottagechicbymargie.blogspot.com. for up to date inventory.
I'm here at the shop every Tuesday from 10-5 and in and out several times a week...hope to see you soon...Dorothy

No comments: